E-Rate Consulting Services - E-Rate Advantage:
E-Rate Advantage is a full service E-Rate consulting company. E-Rate Advantage was founded on the premise that all schools and libraries should have an equal opportunity to secure the E-Rate funds to which they are entitled. We recognize schools and libraries have varying degrees of success with the program. Some succeed and get approved, some have filed and been denied, some simply become frustrated with the process and others have become hopelessly lost in the maze of reviews, Selective Reviews, Program Compliance Reviews and Audits.
We Can Help!
Our charter is to support our clients in identifying the technology that will best benefit the educational needs of their students and manage the process that will ensure they secure the E-Rate funds to support those needs.
Please consider the following:
- Members of our staff have worked for the organization that reviews and approves E-Rate funds.
- Our application approval rate is in excess of 97%.
- We establish a business relationship with each of our clients – we’re not just a voice on the other end of the phone.
- We’ve secured over $40 million in E-Rate funding for our clients.
- We charge no fee until the funds are approved.
- We are a member of E-Rate Management Professionals Association whose purpose is to promote excellence and ethics in E-rate professional management and consulting through certification, education and professional resources.
Like most schools around the country, our clients want to be certain they have entrusted the E-Rate process to an organization with a high degree of integrity, one that will work within the rules of the program and keep the best interests of the school or library in mind. For our clients we fill that role.
Our clients include public school districts, individual public schools, private schools, charter schools and libraries. A list of references is always available on request. E-Rate Advantage is a member of the E-Rate Management Professionals Association.