E-Rate Advantage charges one comprehensive fee that includes the services necessary to plan, approve, and secure funding approval from the E-Rate Program.
These services include:
- Review of prior years’ applications.
- Assisting in validation of students for Free and Reduced Lunch.
- Review of the school’s CIPA compliance and internet safety policies and training.
Program Application Filing and Compliance
- Assist the school in determining their program needs.
- Review discount numbers to ensure compliance with program rules.
- Filing the school’s 470 and 471 applications.
- Serve as the single point of contact with USAC for all Program Reviews – PIA Reviews, Selective Reviews, Program Compliance Reviews, and Audits.
- Interact with Schools and Libraries Division (SLD) on all application approval issues.
Post Approval Services
- Filing the school’s Form 486 to certify service start date.
- Assisting the school with the discount and reimbursement process.
- Serve as the single point of contact for audits and post approval reviews.
Contact Us Today!
Whether you are looking for a consultant or just have questions about the E-Rate program, we would love to hear from you and help in any way that we can. There is no obligation in giving us a call to see if our services would be a right fit for your Organization.
We are a full-service E-Rate consulting company, and we have been helping Schools and Libraries with their E-Rate applications for over 15 years. We take our clients from the beginning stages of the E-Rate application process all the way through to receiving a Funding Commitment Decision Letter (FCDL) and getting the funds deposited into the school’s account.
Please reach out to us, and one of our dedicated consultants will return your message within 24 hours. Thank you.