E-Rate is a federal program that provides eligible schools and libraries discounts on internet access, network equipment and maintenance of that equipment. The E-Rate program and its process can be complicated and time consuming. The rules can change annually (See more information regarding the E-Rate changes for 2021), there are numerous E-Rate application deadlines to keep track of, and reviews can become complicated. This is where a qualified E-Rate Consultant can help secure E-Rate funds.
What are some things to consider when looking for an E-Rate Consultant?
- How many years of experience do they have? More than 10?
- Do they help you manage multiple funding years?
- Do they have a deep understanding of E-Rate eligibility?
- Can they help you manage the competitive bidding process?
- Do they help in the preparation and submission of your applications with a deep knowledge of the E-Rate application process, E-Rate compliance, and program compliance?
When considering the possibility of selecting E-Rate Advantage to be your E-Rate Consultant, the answer to all of the above questions is: Yes! Please contact us or give us a call today to learn more. There is absolutely no obligation when you contact us, nor will you be pressured with a sales pitch. Call us at (908) 892-0705, we’ll have a discussion, and if E-Rate Advantage is a good fit for your Organization, we’d love to have the opportunity to work with you on your path to securing your E-Rate funding.