+ Category I*
Category 1 is internet service including, but not limited to:
- Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM)
- Broadband over Power Lines
- Cable Modem
- Digital Subscriber Line (DSL)
- DS-1 (T-1), DS-3 (T-3), and Fractional T-1 or T-3
- Leased Lit Fiber
- Leased Dark Fiber
- Self-Provisioned Broadband Networks (applicant owned and operated networks)
- Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
- Switched Multimegabit Data Service
+ Category II*
Category 2 is internal connections, basic maintenance of internal connections and MIBS including, but not limited to:
- Wireless Access Points
- Firewall Services and components
- Wireless Controller
- Wi-Fi Software
- Managed Wi-Fi Services
- And the maintenance of these eligible products
* This is a list of some of the services that are eligible under Category I and Category II services. This is not a comprehensive list, nor does the inclusion on the list guarantee approval. Please contact us for a complete copy of the current Eligible Services List."
Contact Us Today!
Whether you are looking for a consultant or just have questions about the E-Rate program, we would love to hear from you and help in any way that we can. There is no obligation in giving us a call to see if our services would be a right fit for your Organization.
We are a full-service E-Rate consulting company, and we have been helping Schools and Libraries with their E-Rate applications for over 15 years. We take our clients from the beginning stages of the E-Rate application process all the way through to receiving a Funding Commitment Decision Letter (FCDL) and getting the funds deposited into the school’s account.
Please reach out to us, and one of our dedicated consultants will return your message within 24 hours. Thank you.