It’s easy to get wrapped up in end-of-year paperwork and let certain things slip your mind, but one thing that you must remember is the deadline to apply for E-Rate Funding is coming up soon – March 27th, 2019 . If you don’t plan for it, that deadline will sneak up on you and you may miss your chance to receive E-Rate funds for 2019.
If you’re thinking that the E-Rate application process is going to be complicated and stressful, and that you’d rather push it off until next year, then think again. That’s because E-Rate Advantage was created to help make the E-Rate application process a breeze for schools to handle. E-Rate Advantage helps schools throughout the entire submission process, from pre-planning to securing E-Rate funds. Services include:
· Review of prior years’ applications
· Review of the school’s CIPA compliance and internet safety policies and training
Application Filing and Program Compliance
· Assist schools in determining their program needs
· Review discount numbers to insure compliance with program rules
· File the schools’ 470 and 471 applications
· Serve as the single point of contact with USAC for all program reviews – PIA Reviews, Selective Reviews, Program Compliance Reviews, and Audits
· Interact with SLD on all application approval issues
Post Approval Processes
· File 486 to certify service start date
· Assist school with discount and reimbursement process
· Serve as the point of contact for audits and post approval reviews
So now that you’re thinking about it and what’s ahead in the New Year, why not get that application process started right now?
The E-Rate Advantage team of experts are eager to work with schools to help them through this process quickly and efficiently to ensure they receive the discounts they are entitled to, for the internet services, network equipment and basic maintenance they need. Contact us today.